Meet The Team
The Diosana Properties Group Team
My name is Joseph Diosana, a licensed associate broker through Keller Williams. I earned my Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from Northwestern University and has previous experience in complex sales, direct selling, real estate and mortgage. Our listing process delivers the maximum exposure your property deserves. In my spare time, I enjoy pursuing health and wellness through athletics, love to eat as a foodie (check out #JoeFoodTour on Facebook), playing around with our two rescues Lilly and Maker and education to improve my personal development and growth. I also enjoy competitive ballroom, salsa and country-western dancing, and backpacking.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- e-Pro Internet Certified Realtor®
- Certified Luxury Home Specialist, Institute of Luxury Home Marketing (CLHMS)
- Master Certified Negotiations Expert (MCNE)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) in progress
- Texas Real Estate Broker (2012)
- Agent Leadership Council (ALC) (2015)
- Keller Williams Master Faculty (2015, 2014)
- 2017 Closed Volume – Individual, 7th Place
- 2017 Closed Units – Individual, 3rd Place
- 2017 Listing Units – Individual, 4th Place
- 2017 Listing Volume – Individual, 10th Place
- 2016 Closed Volume – Individual, 7th Place
- 2016 GCI – Individual, 7th Place
- 2016 Close Units – Individual, 2nd Place, 82 Units
- 2016 Listing Units – Individual, 1st Place, 59.85 Units
- 2016 KW Memorial is the largest full service broker with 600+ agents
- 2015 Inspector Gadget Award
- 2015 Listing Units – Individual, 1st Place
- 2015 Closed Units, Individual, 2nd Place
- 2015 Gross Closed Income – Individual, 9th Place
- 2015 Closed Volume – Individual, 9th Place
- 2015 Double Gold Medallion Award for $8M-$10M in Volume
- 2014 Top Producer Buyer’s Agents 4th Qtr
- 2014 Platinum Medallion Award for $16M to $33M in Volume
- 2014 Listing Units – Individual, 3rd Place
- 2014 Gross Closed Income – Individual, 2nd Place, 400+ agents ..
- 2014 Closed Units – Individual, 1st Place
- 2014 Listing Volume – Individual, 7th Place
- 2014 December Top Individual Closed Volume Second Place
- 2014 September Top Individual Closed Volume First Place
- 2014 August Top Individual Listing Volume Fourth Place
- 2014 July Top Individual Closed Volume Fourth Place
- 2014 BNI Houston West Region Most “Thank You for Closed Business”
- 2014 BNI Houston West Region Most “One to Ones”
- 2013 Award of Achievement Listing Volume Individual
- 2013 Award of Achievement Closed Units Individual, 58 Units
- 2013 BNI Houston West Region Most “Thank Your for Closed Business”
- 2013 Agent Leadership Council
- 2013 Top Individual Closed Volume Third Volume
- 2013 Top Individual Closed Volume Fourth Place
- 2012 BNI Ultimate Notable Networker, #2 Most Referrals
- 2012 BNI Ultimate Notable Networker, #1 Thank you for Closed Business
- 2012 BNI Ultimate Notable Networker, #2 Most One-to-One’s
- 2012 BNI Member of Excellence
- 2012 Top Individuals Closed Volume
- 2012 Agent Leadership Council (Top %20 of Market Center)
- 2011 Grow Partner Award
- 2011 Closed Units – Individual, 2nd Place
- 2011 GCI – Individual, 3rd Place
- 2011 Top Individuals – Listings Taken Units, 24 Units
- 2011 Top Individuals – Listings Taken Volume
- 2011 Top Individual Closed September
- 2011 Most Referrals Given – Q4 – BNI
- 2011 Agent Leadership Council
- 2010 Listings Taken by Individual, Seventh Place
- 2010 Top Producer Individual, Sixth Place
- 2010 Listing Units – Individual, 3rd Place
- 2010 Closed Units – Individual, 3rd Place
- 2010 Agent Leadership Council
- 2009 Top Ten Individual (Production, # Units, # Listings)
- 2008 Top 5 Individual (Production, # Units)
- 2007 Top Individual (Production)
- 2007 Gold Level Award Achievement
- 2007 Top 10 Houston-Wide (March 2007)
Keri JosephsonBuyer's Agent
Alex McCauleyBuyer's Agent
Tara AndersonBuyer's Agent
Tyler BauerClient Experience Manager
My name is Keri Josephson, my family has been a part of Texas real estate so long we have original land grants from Mexico from when we arrived with Stephen F. Austin in East Texas. I’ve been in Houston for over 17 years and it’s been fun seeing all the changes that have happened during this time. I lived in Argentina for two years after high school where I picked up Spanish and a love for Latin American food and culture. I graduated from Brigham Young University in Provo Utah where I studied biology, international business, and Spanish. I have two grown daughters that I love spending time with when their schedules allow. My long-term goal is to have a garage full of roadsters, I’ve always enjoyed a convertible roadster. I’ve had a passion for cars ever since my Grandmother took me to auto shows as a child. I work hard daily to be the person my dog, Maker, sees me to be.
Alex McCauley offers her clients a valuable and unique perspective on Houston real estate.
Growing up on the coast of California in Monterey Bay, Alex was privileged to never live far from the ocean. When she took the leap of faith and moved to Houston to be with her significant other in 2012, she had a few barriers to overcome.
Fortunately, Alex’s outgoing and ambitious personality helped her adjust quickly and Houston became her home.
Her extensive experience in sales and marketing make her a competitive and dedicated real estate agent. She is committed to continuing her education and staying up to date on trends in the market, new technology and local issues.
As your agent, Alex’s main objectives are to help make the buying process flawless. Her attention to detail and proactive personality aid in closing deals quickly, at the best price possible, while maintaining exceptional customer service.
Alex understands and relates to the emotions of relocating and finding a new home. Whether new to the Houston area or a long time resident Alex will work with you to help make your real estate dreams a reality.
My goal is to help you and your family find a home that excites you, fulfills your needs, and exceeds your expectations. The entire experience of finding your new home should be as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. To ensure that it is, I will keep you informed throughout the process, help you stay organized, and take the time to answer all of your questions. So whether this is your first home or your fifth, I am confident I can help you find the perfect home that suites your needs.
As the Client Experience Manager for Diosana Properties Group, Tyler brings to the table attention to detail, intentionality, and persistence. These traits were instilled and honed in the United States Marine Corps where Tyler spent 5 years as a Military Police Officer stateside as well as Okinawa, Philippines, and Singapore. Eager to serve Tyler ties up the whole process with his work behind the scenes. Outside of work Tyler spends his time power lifting and outdoors with his wife and Corgi, Nova.